HottFixx Sexy Fashions




Welcome to HottFixx Sexy Fashions glad you stopped by.

HottFix Sexy Fashions Blog offers sizes x-small to 12x and footwear from sizes 4-17. From our hot, sexy lingerie, leather wear, exotic clubwear, sexy dresses, sexy costumes, shoes and boots and more, HottFixx Sexy Fashions has it all. We at HottFixx Sexy Fashions believes all women and men are sexy. Shop around and see the many sexy styles for you. When you purchase from us you will feel sexy, provocative and in total control.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HottFixx Sexy Fashions welcomes Madame FiFi La Rouge

HottFixx Sexy Fashions welcomes Madame FiFi La Rouge

Fun and inspiring Madame FiFi La Rouge offers fun and creative suggestions on Fashion and Romantic ideas.


Hello everyone,


Let me first introduce myself, my name is Madame FiFi La Rouge. I joined HottFixx Sexy Fashions team to offer insight in today’s fashions and offer some fun sexy adventures.


Good now that I got that out of the way. Let’s get right to the point. I am a romantic by heart. I love to dress up and be creative.


The first important suggestion I have is NEVER wear a sexy bra with attached garter and stocking wearing high heels carrying two glasses of wine and try to slide down a railing doesn’t work.


Ok now I’ll tell you what will work is walking down the steps, now remember to sway your hips and put on that seductive smile. Have a fire ready or if you don’t have a fireplace candles lots of them will do. Don’t forget to put pillows down and appetizers ( I always love the chocolate strawberries and whip cream) and some soft music and of course the wine.


The art of romance is to enjoy each other company in a relaxed surrounding.


If you want to share some of your creative romantic adventures feel free to email me at:


madamefifilarouge@aol.com or if you have a question or even a suggestion on topics love to hear from you.


Well till next week.


Enjoy


Madame FiFi La Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment